Endocrinology is the medical specialty that focuses on the endocrine system, the complex network of glands that produce hormones. Crouse Medical Practice Endocrinology provides diagnosis and clinical care for wide range of endocrine disorders.
Conditions we treat include:
- Diabetes, including Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, and associated complications relating to the disease
- Thyroid disorders, including parathyroid hormone excess, hypothyroidism, thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer
- Adrenal disorders, including adrenal insufficiency
- Pituitary disorders, including pituitary tumors
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Osteoporosis, including diagnosis and current therapies
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (315) 479-5070.