Crouse Medical Practice is committed to conducting its business in a lawful and ethical manner in accordance with federal and state laws; rules and policies related to payment for healthcare services. Our practice maintains policies and procedures to ensure the highest quality patient care, while maintaining adherence to billing, coding, and claims submission requirements to prevent waste, fraud, and abuse. We strive to promote a culture of open communication and encourage staff to report possible compliance concerns without fear of retaliation.
The documents below pertain to our Corporate Compliance Program:
- Employee Handbook
- Compliance Plan
- Code of Conduct
- Policy & Procedure: Employee and Vendor Exclusion Screening
- Policy & Procedure: Compliance Reporting
- Policy & Procedure: Non-Retaliation
- Policy & Procedure: Compliance Participation and Discipline
- Policy & Procedure: Auditing, Detecting, Preventing Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Policy & Procedure: Federal and State False Claims Act
- Policy & Procedure: Sexual Harassment Complaint/Investigation
To learn more about Corporate Compliance at CMP, click here.
To report a compliance concern, please complete the Corporate Compliance Report Form
To obtain a copy of CMP’s NYS and Federal Labor Notices, as well as additional notices provided at CMP, please click here.
HIPAA Privacy and Security
Crouse Medical Practice possesses private, confidential information about patients and their care. We adhere to policies and procedures relating to the use and disclosure of patients’ protected health information in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (known as HIPAA). Patients properly expect that this information will be kept confidential and CMP takes very seriously any violation of our Privacy and Security policies.
For our Notice of Privacy Practices, click here.