Crouse Neurosciences offers the latest diagnostic technologies and the full range of therapeutic treatments for patients suffering from brain tumors. Patients coming to Crouse for answers and help treating their tumors wind up in the care of some of the most experienced neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, neuropathologists and neuroradiologists in the region. This team helps plan a course of treatment that is unique and comprehensive for each patient.
We treat patients who are battling central nervous system tumors, including gliomas (glioblastoma multiforme, astrocytoma, brainstem glioma, ependymoma, oligodendroglioma), meningioma, vestibular schwannoma, central nervous system lymphoma, metastatic disease to the brain and spine, or primary spinal cord tumors.
Brain tumor symptoms may include:
- Changing headache patterns
- Headaches that increase in frequency and severity over time
- Nausea or vomiting
- Difficulties with hearing
- Blurred vision, double vision or loss of peripheral vision
- Challenges with maintaining balance
- Changes in behavior
- Challenges with speech
- Loss of feeling or the inability to move a leg or arm
To schedule an appointment with our specialists, please call (315) 701-2550.