Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC was established in 2010 by Crouse Hospital to further align the organization with its physicians, with the goal of building an integrated healthcare delivery network over time. Crouse Medical Practice is a multispecialty physician practice with several locations to serve your healthcare needs.
Crouse Medical Practice offers a number of services, such as: internal medicine, adult family medicine, endocrinology, pulmonology, sleep medicine, diabetic education, cardiology, neurology, stroke specialist, neurosurgery, neurovascular and endovascular neurosurgery, skull base neurosurgery, ear, nose & throat, laboratory services, and radiology services.
Crouse Medical Practice Mission
"To provide the best in patient care and promote community health."
Crouse Medical Practice Vision
We endeavor to be a leading healthcare provider in Central New York by:
- Being committed to excellence in all areas of our organization.
- Building a dynamic work environment where all are valued, respected and are provided the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Strengthening the relationships among our practices and other healthcare providers to enhance an integrated healthcare delivery system.
- Treating patients, families and colleagues with respect, dignity, courtesy and compassion.
- Operating in a fiscally responsible manner that allows us to provide the best in patient care and technology.
- Enhancing access through expanded services designed to meet the ever growing needs of our patients.
Crouse Medical Practice Values
- Commitment to the highest level of quality care for our patients and for our community.
- Maintain open honest communication with patients, employees, and all those with whom we collaborate.
- Engage and cooperate with our Integrated Network and other partners in order to promote the health and wellbeing of our patients and the community.
- Conduct all of our daily activity with integrity and honesty.