SUNY ESF Student Health Center
739 Irving Ave, Suite 300
Syracuse, NY 13210
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Phone: (315) 766-1628
Fax: (315) 766-1614
Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC participates with most major insurance plans. Since plan coverage is frequently updated it is always a good idea to check with your insurance company for current information about your plan and the coverage it provides for your choice of medical service. If you would like to confirm that your physician accepts your insurance please please contact our office at (315) 766-1628 to confirm.
Crouse Medical Practice is conveniently located within an easy walk of the Syracuse ESF campus. Offering several medical specialty providers available to the students of ESF.
ESF has developed a relationship with Crouse Medical Practice (CMP) to provide health care as well as pharmacy services for ESF students who opt to use their services.
ESF Student Health at CMP provides a fast-track clinic offering medical specialties including:
- Chronic medical conditions that you need managed while at school
- Colds/flu/sinusitis/pneumonia/stomach virus/UTI’s/tick bites
- Depression/Anxiety screening and treatment (we will refer out if needed)
- Gynecological exams/pap testing/testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Laboratory testing
- Prescribe medications
- Referrals to specialty groups
- Sport physicals
- Vaccinations (Flu/Tdap/HPV and many others)
- Wellness exams
Walk in appointments are available, but appointments are recommended.