Crouse Medical Practice Pulmonology is seeking a full time outpatient Registered Respiratory Therapist.
Position hours would be Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. The office is closed evenings,
weekends and holidays.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist would provide support to the Pulmonology providers performing
such tasks as pulmonary function testing in a negative pressure room, administering respiratory therapy
medications, teaching and assisting patients with breathing exercises, teaching and providing patients
with BPAP and CPAP equipment, as well as, ensuring that all respiratory equipment is functioning safely
- 2 year Associates Degree in Respiratory Care at an AMA approved program.
- Current NYS License as a Respiratory Therapist and also credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at the time of hire or within two (2) weeks after hire.
- Prior experience utilizing an EMR system, Medent preferred.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Must exceed customer expectations to deliver the best service and patient experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V. To apply, please, complete our Online Application or email your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.