- Cardiology (Syracuse)
- Endocrinology (Brittonfield and Syracuse)
- Primary Care (Brittonfield, Manlius, and Syracuse)
- Monday through Friday business hours (no evenings, weekends or Federal holidays)
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members. Under the direction of the Clinical Manager, acts as a resource for clinical support and management staff. Effectively works with the providers, managers and staff to promote quality and cost effective daily operations. Establishes and maintains good interpersonal relationships with patients, families, the public and co-workers. This position works collaboratively with all other staff to assist the patient and facilitate successful patient interaction with the practice team. This position reflects and carries forward the mission and goals of the practice both internally and throughout the community.
- Current NYS Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Completion of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 1 year professional nursing experience.
- Knowledge of nursing process; health care systems, structure, and functions; community resources.
- Understanding of health care technology, equipment and supplies.
- Knowledge of state law regarding nursing care, nurse practice guidelines, and office policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with an electronic medical record (preferably MEDENT).
- Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from an accredited nursing school.
- Demonstrated competence interpersonal and intra professional relations.
- Demonstrated competence in acute care patient management/organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaboration with physician to individualize and enhance patient care.
- Experience in a physician office.
Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V. To apply, please submit your resume.