- Monday through Friday business hours (no evenings, weekends or Federal holidays)
The Registered Nurse Team Leader promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing
process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members. Under the direction of the
Clinical Manager, acts as a resource for clinical support and management staff. Works with the providers,
managers and staff to promote quality care. Establishes and maintains good interpersonal relationships
with patients, families, the public and co-workers. This position works collaboratively with all other staff
to assist the patient and facilitate successful patient interaction with the practice team.
- Current NYS Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Completion of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of five (5) years professional nursing experience
- One (1) year of clinical team leader or charge nurse experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing processes; health care systems, structure, and functions; community
- Understanding of health care technology, equipment and supplies.
- Knowledge of state law regarding nursing care, nurse practice guidelines, and office policies and
- Demonstrated experience with an electronic medical record.
- Demonstrated competence interpersonal and intra professional relations.
- Demonstrated competence in acute care patient management/organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaboration with physician to individualize and enhance patient
- Experience in a physician office.
- Experience with IV’s, interpretation of ECG’s and emergency protocols.
- ACLS certification.
Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V. To apply, please, complete our Online Application or email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.