- Primary Care
- Monday - Friday; business hours and as needed (no evenings or weekends; paid Federal holidays)
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and activities of a primary care practice. Plans, develops,
organizes, monitors and manages front office and clinical activities to improve patient care and access.
Insures efficient utilization of resources. Provides leadership, supervision and motivation to all members
of the staff. The Clinical Manager works collaboratively with all other staff to assist the patient and
facilitate a successful interaction within the practice team. This position reflects the mission, vision and
values of the practice both internally and throughout the community.
- Coordinate activities of clinical, support and ancillary services.
- Insure proper staffing within the office.
- Provide direct patient care as needed.
- Prepare and manage job descriptions in cooperation with the Practice Administrator; assist in recruiting, hiring, retaining and terminating staff; maintain and manage master schedule of clinical staff and providers; manage/approve PTO for time off; follow current disciplinary protocols for counseling staff; perform annual employee evaluations; promote learning and job satisfaction through regular staff meetings and service programs; provide direct supervision of new staff orientation and training; meet regularly with providers to ensure staffing needs and patient care levels are meeting/exceeding their expectations.
- Monitor and order and inventory office and medical supplies including vaccines and drugs.
- Insure that staff is completing daily messages and task as per office policy.
- Liaison with billing company and assist with any billing issues.
- Attend regular leadership meetings and participate in various committees.
- Serve as a resource for onsite assistance with EMR system.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies. Acts as the OSHA Coordinator by recommending, developing and maintaining measures to assure personnel safety. Prepare and implement staff training and education to maintain compliance with all regulations and safety procedures.
- Customer Service – address all complaints or concerns from patients, visitors and vendors. Interact with everyone in a professional, respectful manner.
- Participate in preparing the annual budget to ensure efficient and fiscally responsible management of work processes.
- Work with Administration to establish and promote the organization’s goals and mission.
- Registered Nurse with Current NY Licensure.
- Bachelor's degree in business, public health or health care administration.
- CPR Certification
- OSHA Training
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 5 years of direct nursing care in ambulatory/clinic setting, minimum of 3 years of experience supervising staff, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- PREFERRED: Medent experience
- SKILLS/PROFICIENCIES: Experience in a physician’s office, strong clinical skills and knowledge, and good knowledge of computer systems and new technology.
Crouse Medical Practice, PLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V. To apply, please, complete our Online Application or email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.