- Primary Care (Syracuse)
- Monday through Friday business hours (no evenings, weekends or Federal holidays)
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Manager/RN Team Leader/Provider, the Certified Medical Assistant provides efficient, compassionate patient care, ensuring the timely rooming of patients, EMR documentation, message processing and documentation as needed. Works with providers, managers and staff to promote quality and cost effective daily operations. Establishes and maintains good interpersonal relationships with patients, their families, the public and coworkers. This position works collaboratively with all other staff to assist the patient and facilitate successful interaction with the practice team. The position reflects and carries forward the mission and goals of the practice both internally and throughout the community.
- Current Medical Assistant Certification.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Demonstrated ability to perform EKGS and obtain accurate vital signs both manually and with a vital sign monitor.
- Demonstrated experience in a physician office and computer use.
- Demonstrated competence interpersonal and intra professional relations.
- Demonstrated competence in acute care patient management/organization.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaboration with physician to individualize and enhance patient care.
- Experience in a physician office.